Lumbrein - Val Miedra.
A copious breakfast tastes even better, when one has deserved it with a sportive effort before. A normal day one can add a perfect ending with a relish performance one's the bike. The short but attractive tour into the Val Miedra lends itself to eighter. «Small, but tough» could be it's motto. Who has scaled the 300 meters difference in altitude is being rewarded with a brisk singletrail through the idyllic forest.
Is it the sound of the stream «Aua da Cavel» or the bike, which is purring out of satisfaction? One wishes the trail would never end. Wheter a breakfast or a supper, after this tour you will joyfully savor your meal.
- Stone structures of the «Chisti» (Romansh for tower) and the Casaulta in Lumbrein
- Chapel Saint Andreas, Sogn Andriu
- Village Centre Vrin (worthwhile side trip)
- Pensiun/Restaurant Alpina, Tel. +41 (0)81 931 15 37
- Hotel Péz Regina, Tel. +41 (0)81 931 11 72
Tel: +41 (0)81 920 11 00