Zahlen & Fakten
- 4-peak experience
- 120 km Pof slopes / 9 chair lifts, 4 ski lifts, 3 children's lifts
- Highest point of the ski region: Piz Sézner 2310 m above sea level with a new panorama restaurant and the longest ski slope to Vella; 15 km
- Carlo Janka slope in Kartitscha
- Snowpark Mundaun
- Children's land in Cuolm Sura
- Pirate land in Chummenbühl
- Free children's lift in Vella
- 3 ski schools
- Free parking at all valley stations
- Winter sports offers with attractive packages for hotels and holiday apartments incl. ski passes
- 20 Gastronomy operations
Four peak experience
The Obersaxen Mundaun Val Lumnezia winter sports region offers a four-peak experience with 120 kilometres of ski slopes. In the midst of fascinating mountain landscapes with unique panoramic views, you will experience a carefree winter experience. From Piz Sezner to the Stein and Hitzeggen, one reaches Piz Mundaun – all on ski or snowboard.
Take advantage of the opportunity to check out two different regions beyond the mountain ranges. On the one hand, the light-flooded Val Lumnezia, where sunlight illuminates the valley in an incredibly unique way. On the other hand, the panoramic terrace Obersaxen Mundaun which captivates with its wonderful panoramic views.